My first post!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Chloe and her Snuggie...


So Im starting this blog to keep in touch with customers and potential customers of my etsy store. I plan to have contests, give-a-ways and I want to help other fellow etsians by having a "featured" seller Saturday complete with an interview.

I may also post about some of my other passions...gardening, cooking, crafting, and our menagerie of pets! I have plans this spring to raise some chickens, ducks, and a calf. Hubby would like to have several cows but we'll see if that pans out.

For now Ill leave you with pics of one happy satisfied customer..Winnie, whos noshing on some of my frosted dog bones. Hes so cute with his mush-mouth and wrinkly face! :) His momma, Kimberly Kramer, is one very nice lady too. Please take a minute and visit her etsy shop where she has delicious, delectable, goodies that she makes...YUMM! http://www.lipsmackincreations.etsy.com/





















Peace, love and puppy dog smootches! ♥ Jaimie










0 comments: